Este debate contiene 4 respuestas, tiene 3 mensajes y lo actualizó reydecorazones hace 10 años.
During upcoming PGA Tour events, The Golf Channel will air a series of short videos called «Choose Your Course,» which highlights the work of superintendents and the environmental benefits of golf courses. Justin Timberlake joins superintendents and GCSAA and ASGCA representatives in the videos.
The messages are introduced by Timberlake, a Grammy-award winner; avid golfer; host of this fall’s PGA Tour event, The Justin Timberlake Shriners Hospitals for Children Open; and founder of Miramichi Lakes, the country’s first Platinum LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certified green course.
The first two videos have now been posted on GCSAA TV. View the video featuring Nancy Miller, Class A superintendent at Maple Leaf G&CC, and the video with Greg Lyman, GCSAA’s director of environmental programs. Additional spots include Dan Dinelli, CGCS at North Shore CC; Kevin Breen, CGCS at Lahontan GC; and Bill Love of the American Society of Golf Course Architects.
The videos have already begun airing on events this year, and will continue to air during live coverage Thursdays and Fridays for the following PGA Tour events. They will be rebroadcast later each of these Thursday and Friday evenings, as well as during The Golf Channel’s «Golf Central» news show on Saturdays.
• Valero Texas Open (May 14-17)
• EDS Byron Nelson Championship (May 21-24)
• Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial (May 28-31)
• the Memorial Tournament Presented by Morgan Stanley (June 4-7)
• Stanford St. Jude Championship (June 11-14)
• Travelers Championship (June 25-28)
• AT&T National (July 2-5)
• John Deere Classic (July 9-12)
• RBC Canadian Open (July 23-26)
• Buick Open (July 30-Aug. 2)
• Wyndham Championship (Aug. 20-23)
• The Barclays (Aug. 27-30)
• Deutsche Bank Championship (Sept. 4-7)
• BMW Championship (Sept. 10-13)